We specialize in empowering couples to:
- Break free from ruts
Dissolve power struggles for balanced and playful partnership
Resolve relationship crises through learning mindful communication
Overcome gridlock Issues including money, chores and intimacy
Prepare for taking the step into marriage
Heal and grow through sexual infidelity and emotional affairs
Navigate challenging transitions (having children, job changes, empty-nesting and retirement) with grace and connection as a couple.
LORI AND JEFF
Lori and Jeff met as colleagues, working together for years as licensed therapists with couples in all stages and states of relationship. They discovered a much deeper connection and journeyed through the joys and challenges of dating to create a marriage that is powerful, tender, raw and intimate. They established Aspen Relationship Institute as culmination of years of experience guiding couples to fulfillment and their own profound passion for authentic connection.
COUPLES Counseling and COACHING SERVICES
Together, we provide you with insight, awareness and guidance to create the connection you want. We bring the wisdom and compassion you need to finally uncover the real roots of problems in your partnership, and harness the clarity, courage and confidence to co-create the healthy, intimate, and fulfilling bond you desire.
THROUGH YOUR WORK WITH US, YOU AND YOUR PARTNER WILL LEARN TO:
- Reveal the best version of yourself that is empowered, respected, sensual, connected and independent.
- Rediscover strengths and desires that originally brought you together.
- Ignite passionate sex whether you've been dating for four years or married for fourteen.
- Break frustrating cycles and overcome power struggles.
- Heal resentments, resolve shame and blame, and learn to fight fair.
- Reconnect to your individuality and authenticity, and learn to establish healthy space.
- Develop true partnership to set healthy boundaries and tackle responsibilities of kids, work, finances, chores and in-laws.
- Love with conviction, meet your needs and desires, embrace your sexuality, and co-create the rewarding relationship you’ve only dreamed of.
One of the biggest challenges with typical relationship counseling or marriage therapy is worry that the therapist will align with one partner over the other. The nature of a triad is that one person at any given moment is vulnerable to feeling invalidated or unheard.
The unique couple-couple coaching model ensures both partners have an ally and a voice in moving the relationship forward. Together, we empower couples to navigate through the foggy layers of emotion to get to the real needs, wants and desires of each partner. We are centered translators and guides, ensuring each person's message is understood, and create a bridge for partners to come together into a more powerful, fulfilling and resilient bond.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS TO CO-COACHING INCLUDE:
Both partners receive complete support, safety, emotional validation and advocacy throughout the coaching process
- Dual perspectives of the coaching team bringing more richness into sessions and minimizing blind spots
- Bringing together masculine and feminine viewpoints and experiences equally into the sessions