"Time is your most limited resource and your most precious asset"
-Tony Malkin, CEO of Empire State Realty Trust- owner of the Empire State Building.
profound results in days not months
Our 3 Day Intensive program is designed specifically for couples who understand time is money. We know firsthand how weekly sessions conducted month after month are unrealistic for many with corporate, career and business obligations. The momentum and depth of our work in a long weekend is comparable to 3 months of work in a traditional marriage counseling model.
We’ve worked for years from the traditional model of weekly sessions, and can speak to the challenges in creating progress:
- Momentum, focus, comfort and safety between you and your coach dissipate in the time between sessions.
- The beginning of each weekly session is spent recalling the last session.
- Up to half of each weekly session can be needed to re-establish the feeling of safety needed to delve deeper into challenges.
- It can take weeks, sometimes months in this fragmented process to uncover the real underlying challenges in the relationship.
Ideal for high stakes couples ready to take their bond, business and bottom line up a notch.
High-Stakes Couples know financial success is tied to the health of their relationship. Tension at home and simmering challenges with a significant other can impact sleep, stress, focus and clarity, decision making, performance, and goal completion.
A high stakes relationship is one in which any of the following are true:
- you own or operate a business together
- one or both parters holds a C-suite position
- you or your partner's career performance or success are affected by the highs and lows of your relationship
- you and your partner have significant assets, status or influence that could be affected by relationship challenges
- you are no longer willing to wait as your relationship suffers
Three Day Relationship Intensives INCLUDE:
- Pre-Coaching Questionnaire assessing strengths and growth opportunities in the 5 Key Relationship Elements
- DISC Assessment to increase awareness of behavior patterns in normal conditions and under stress (conflict)
- Development of client written goal statement
- Daily Coaching with the lens of how dual relationships (intimate and business) and high stakes factors create unique dynamics for couples
- Day 1: 1/2 day, Day 2: Full day with breaks, Day 3: 1/2 day
- At least one hour of individual work with Lori or Jeff
- Unique written "Connection Plan"
- ARC written summary of insights, strengths, roots of challenges and possibilities
- 1 hour follow-up session via phone or Skype
- Optional follow-up coaching for additional investment
In Aspen, CO: Clients’ travel, lodging and meals are not included. Clients’ lodging must consist of suite style hotel room, condominium or larger to accommodate coaching sessions.
Outside of Aspen: Lori and Jeff will travel to clients’ location. Cost of coaches’ travel and accommodations are in addition to cost of weekend intensive.